I've been camming on camfuze for around 8 years, way back before tokens were introduced and a shady cam of the hour win scheme.The payouts back then were way above what they payout is now and always won on a fairer basis....whoever had the most viewers for the day or for the month.

Since they introduced tokens and took away the privilege of having a comment wall on your page it all went to pot. There has always been problems with sound and servers and constant disconnections. I was always against the tokens and didn't ask for them since the site takes half from the cammer anyway. I then noticed that my profile had been 'hacked' or so I thought as my bio had been written by someone else and my details changed.

I was constantly being disconnected when I was in top place with most viewers so that I couldn't claim the win money for that hour and then people started getting kicked from my room and not by me, some couldnt even get access to my room so stopped trying. Then I started noticing that I couldn't ban people from my room anymore. I was worried that with all this happening someone could easily be signing in as me and being bad in other rooms too to disuade people from watching me so I made a point of notifying people of all of this on my profile bio. It was clearly obvious the site didn't want me winning their money anymore and so had to find a way to limit my viewers.

I then opted to select the option of only allowing logged in viewers to watch me and bingo....there was 4 people in my room who had no name watching my cam and at this particular time my viewer numbers were at 11!!!!!!! Now I am someone who usually has 300-700 viewers before all this nonsense started hence me thinking it was very very odd. Who were the 4 nameless people? I can only guess it was admin, blocking people from entering my room and kicking those who were there.

To prove this, payment day came and I wasn't paid. I asked why and was told because I had duplicate accounts. I asked them to name the duplicate accounts so that I could delete them and the reply I got didn't answer but instead said my money would be paid on the next payout. I had over $400 owed to me.

I recieved most of that and would be due the remaining $145 on the following payout. However I didn't recieve my remaining win money because during my broadcast my cam was stopped with a message stating...'moderators have blocked this cam' and my profile was deleted. Someone had just given me 200 tokens and I had said thanks but dont waste your money as half of that goes to the site. This money will not be paid to me.

Shame the moderators didn't ban the ones that I couldn't ban and why are moderators in my room anyway? The site is slowly trying to get rid of all the old cammers who don't ask for tokens and instead are allowing their cammers to be insulted and ridiculed by people they can't ban. The popular top featured cammers there now are either girls doing everything to earn the site money or the ones who don't accept the cam of the hour win. Its all about money.

Its a scam. The viewers numbers are rigged, the wins are rigged and at one stage every single cammer was filmed and uploaded to a site called fileguide that charged for the videos. This place is appalling. It has different rules for different people depending on whether your filling their pockets or not and their list of rules is a joke.

If you read the terms and conditions you will notice how they safe guard themselves for their illegal actions of recording and publishing your video content so uploading a copyright statement is simply a waste of time because its them that are doing it.Its time this place got busted.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of camfuze website from Camfuze. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camfuze to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was dissappointing. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camfuze for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States #1238526

Is your account deactivated?